Thursday, November 10, 2011

UK Publication day!

It's finally here! COVENANT hits the shelves across the UK in all major bookstores and most supermarkets. Fingers crossed that the launch of my debut novel in my home country will set me off to a good start, paving the way for the Ethan Warner series of books.

Best wishes to all my followers and fellow bloggers, and if you've been waiting for your copy of COVENANT, or you've bought it, I hope that you enjoy it!

I'd also like to thank my agent Luigi Bonomi, without whom I wouldn't be typing these words, and my publishers Simon & Schuster and Touchstone USA, who have done so much to promote my debut novel. Today, I'm pretty sure I'm the happiest author on the planet :o)

10 comments:

K M Kelly said...

Huge Congratulations!!

Dean Crawford said...

Thanks Kate! :o)

Anonymous said...

Well done, Dean. You stuck it out and worked hard and now you're there. You must be so excited! Wishing you all the best.

John Carson

Dean Owen said...

You deserve it, mate. Well done.

Dean Crawford said...

Thanks John and Dean, a long road but finally there!

Unknown said...

BIG congrats, mate!

Can't wait to see it in Waterstones. Who knows, I may even buy a copy! :-)

Bet you're floating on air.

I hope it sells a zillion copies.

Best,
Col

Dean Crawford said...

Cheers Col, it's certainly a great feeling!! :o)

Sam Tidd said...

Hi Dean,
I have just finished the bokk....what can I say...I loved it and can't wait for the next installment...you combine Baldacci, Brown & Crichton to create a truly enthralling read...I'm hooked and looking forward to the next one (signed of course please :)
Very well done and all the best for the future, I am sure you are going to be a huge success.
Best wishes to Debbie.
Kind regards
Sam
(Pepperpot Homes)

Sam Tidd said...

Hi DEan,
Just wanted to let you know I have finally finished it!! Its fabulous, you had me gripped....you are a comination of some of my favourite authors Baldacci, Brown & Crichton all in one... Can't wait for the return of Etan Hawke (look forward to my signed copy, I'm sure it will pay for the kids University in years to come!!).
All the best for the future to you and Debbie.
Kind regards
Sam
(Pepperpot Homes)
All I can say is a huge congratulations

Dean Crawford said...

Thanks Sam, glad you enjoyed Covenant! Will pop in with Elixir next year :o)